Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Pastry Club

It's been a lllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg day around here! So, I give you, in short...
The Pastry Club.  

I have never met anyone who loves pastries as much as the Beykirchs until I met Renee!  We love you Renee! Chris and Renee would be constantly scouting for bakeries along our walks through the old city.  Thankfully, our pace was slow, so they were able to sneak into a few along the way and come out with some "yummies."  Sometimes they took a while (language barrier!) and we had to station people along the path the group had taken to show them where to catch up.  We usually used bright colored umbrellas and held them up so they could see us from down the street a ways.  Those stationed along the way were always repaid in goodies.  The picture is outside the favorite bakery.  They did have very yummy cream cheese danishes!



3 comments:

J and T said...

I'm loving hearing about your trip. I'm so glad you went. I love traveling!

Jenny said...

Glad to know someone is reading! :)

Julie and John said...

I'm enjoying it also. Keep 'em comin'!