Today is the perfect day to post pictures from the Garden Tomb. All of Christendom does not agree that this is the place Christ was buried and resurrected. We visited both sites and the Garden Tomb definitely preserves the Spirit of the Resurrection in a way that Chris and I could appreciate. I and others (including some authorities of the LDS church) believe that this is the place.
I know He rose again on the 3rd day. I know He suffered for our sins. Most importantly, I know that through Him, we can repent and live again as families after we die.

The Garden Tomb is owned by a co-op of churches in England and they have, thankfully kept it as a beautiful garden.
I know He rose again on the 3rd day. I know He suffered for our sins. Most importantly, I know that through Him, we can repent and live again as families after we die.
The Garden Tomb is owned by a co-op of churches in England and they have, thankfully kept it as a beautiful garden.

No comments:
Post a Comment