I know it's extremely helpful to know now, but we finally do. It was a positive RSV infection. Or VSR if you will. Since if you read the
symptoms and progression of RSV Calla seems to be doing the whole thing backwards. Hope you are all well and let me know if you need a good chicken soup recipe.
3 comments:
O my gosh girl! Holy cow! I did not know there could be so much sickness in one household for so long!! Glad to hear things are getting under control!! WOW! And oh, I'm always up for a good chicken soup recipe!:) Feel free to share!!
I am always up for a good chicken soup! Hope the hair is good. You don't really here RSV lately it seems like.
Yeah, after talking to you yesterday I'm guessing there's a good chance we have it too. :) I'm glad you're on the mend; but, seriously, let me know if we can do anything! And I'm sure any recipe you'd want to share would be fabulous!
Post a Comment