Here is what we discovered when I was brushing Hadden's teeth this morning. It seems like all of his friends have been getting loose teeth, so we thought we'd better check, and sure enough, one of the bottom teeth is loose. Needless to say, he is very excited. What's that you say? His clothes don't match? Don't try telling him. I already did, and it seems he doesn't mind at all.
Calla is now also telling everyone she has a loose tooth. Hopefully not for a while...

3 comments:
Morgan's teeth are not going to budge! Her friends have lost teeth and she is SURE everyday they are loose :) How exciting to have 2 loose teeth in the house :)
I love to pull teeth. Can I do it??/ Since when did Calla's hair get sooo long?
Yes, when did Calla's hair get so long? So cute. I can't believe Hadden has a loose tooth. I wish the girls would fall out! Too much cavity drama from their prematurity. They could use a new set!
Post a Comment