Monday, January 11, 2010

Joe Ja

This morning Calla kept saying "Joe Ja" over and over. It took Hadden and I a minute to figure out what in the world she was talking about. Finally she said "Daddy there!" and we caught on. Yes, Daddy is in Georgia. Calla is having a very hard time with this concept. She has been crying for him daily and saying things like, "why he not coming here?". I think she is just a little too young to understand how work trips work. There are a few things that have been getting us through our LONG week that is nearly over! Honey Nut Cheerios every morning is one of them. My kids almost never get sugar cereal, so they have both made sure they eat at least 2 bowls each morning to make up for that.
We miss you Daddy in Joe Ja!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

thejohnmfamily said...

My kids don't get sugar cereal either, but I swear they make up for it when we buy it. I wonder if my lack of moderation is backfiring?

Poor Calla!

The MontaƱo’s said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! Joe Ja! Hope it's warmer there than here and Chris, bring some of the weather back!!

Heather said...

it's been too long since I've seen your blog! So, sorry about being sick on Christmas (yuck!) and your fun with couches (you've got us beat, we still have dings in our wall going downstairs from over a year ago :) I love the red tree pic, Calla is so adorable. oh, and hopefully Chris will be back soon... those are long weeks. Call me if I can do anything for you!