Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas, or the Lack Thereof
I know this will be quite shocking...Calla was sick on Christmas. I'm not talking hey, let's wipe her nose once or twice sick. I'm talking 103-104 fever barfed all over me immediately after she got out of bed, had to go to the instacare on Christmas, sat all day in a stupor crying and feeling terrible, up all night coughing and burning up kind of sick. So, that is why I only have two pictures. One was from 2 days before Christmas, the night before she got the fever and we were down in Salt Lake seeing the lights. My kids were cute under "the red tree." The other is the sad sick picture, which was actually taken the day after Christmas. See those dolls? I sewed them. Don't ever sew dolls. Just don't do it. Hope your holidays were happy and healthy! We are really aiming to not get sick for the next major holiday, but I think we're on a roll here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh i'm sorry she was sick! but the dolls are beautiful! was it awful? I totally slacked and never finished mine...someday!
Oh, poor Calla. I swear, are you sure we're not related somehow? In classic Davis "pay the entire 3k deductible by February" pattern, Gavin is getting his tonsils out in a few weeks. And, my sister was sick one year on Christmas and I think my mom was more upset by it than she was. I hope you have a healthy streak! And, those dolls, so cute! You should definitely keep sewing the dolls, and then send them to my girls because I can't sew anything.
The dolls turned out really cute! Sorry for the Christmas illness. I'm sure Easter will be better :)
Post a Comment