Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!!!

Boo is Calla's word of the week. She has also been "roaring" a lot lately. However, tonight when it was actually Halloween and she was dressed as a lion, we couldn't get her to do either! They never perform when you ask them too. The kids were adorable anyway and had a great time trick-or-treating. I am not a huge Halloween person, but we had a fabulous time with the Moores. Hadden and Audrey were very involved in trick or treating. Chris asked Hadden what his favorite part of the day was and he said, "When I knocked on peoples doors and said 'trick or treat' and they put candy in my pumpkin.'" That's the essence of Halloween, buddy.

Carving the pumpkins
Hadden literally spent 30 minutes cleaning his pumpking out all by himself. It was great!

Chris was Woody (fogot his hat for the pic.) to go along with Buzz. Calla was the cowardly lion, and I was a vampire (Alice), of course!


Cute Kids!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Hadden's wings are awesome! did you make those??

Adrienne said...

Hi Jenny! It's Adrienne Haskins (Lansing now!) from MMS and HHS! How are you? Heidi gave me the blog address so I hope you don't mind me seeing your cute kids and blog. You look great! Next time I am in Logan Heidi, you and I should have a playdate! We also have a blog that you can look at if you care: lansingfamily.blogspot.com

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Looks like a great Halloween! You forgot to mention the ghost poop :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did make the wings. You really wouldn't have wanted to see the actual making of the wings though...suffice it to say that I could have been a little more exited to be making the wings.

The MontaƱo’s said...

You are amazing! And I love your hair! And did I mention that you are AMAZING!

Adrienne said...

I just realized that I put the wrong blog address (if you really care:)): lansingfamily.typepad.com. OOPS!