Friday, October 24, 2008

Twilight Junkie


OK, for those of you who don't know, I am a total Twilight junkie. First step to recovery is admittance, right? So, if you've nothing better to do on November 21st, come join us...well, me. Chris will be playing daddy that night. We are having a dinner and a movie cooking class at the store that night, since it's the day the Twilight movie comes out. Click on the picture above for all the details.

4 comments:

J and T said...

I am so distraught! We've had Celine Dion tickets for that night since last November. I asked Jeff to see if he could reschedule her show, but he didn't hink there would be a chance of that. I seriously am so sad to have to miss your Twilight Dinner and Movie night. You'll have to take notes on the dinner for me.

Tara

Liz said...

i would soooo come if I could!!

The MontaƱo’s said...

I think we're all junkies. Hey, it's okay. There are worse things to be addicted to I'm sure! We will all be in different theaters on opening night... so it's kind of LIKE we saw it together!

Anne Marie said...

Jenny,
Ok. I will read them, but it is against our English Major code.
Hope to see you soon.
Anne Marie