Friday, October 17, 2008

Kudos to Chris

My hard working hubby recently got some well deserved recognition. He was named one of the 20 under 40 by one of the top magazines in his industry. Way to go Chris. I love you!

It's kindof a long feature, so I won't post it all here. The whole article is here. They didn't put the picture from the hardcopy version on the website, so I'll post that below.


3 comments:

J and T said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! I really need to come up and visit your store. I love to go into cooking stores, I just never know what to buy. You'll have to give me the tips on the must haves.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. I'm jealous you get to be around all that great kitchen stuff all of the time!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Congratulations Chris! Of course, WE know you are great, so it's nice other people are figuring that out too!