That's why I finally gave in to the peer pressure and started the blog. Plus, I'm always a lurker on everyone else's blogs, so I was starting to feel like a total freeloader. Someone is going to have to clue me in on how you make the blogs look cute...eventually. Anyway, here are some fall pictures of the kids. I tried taking them myself, without Chris there to make funny faces and get them laughing. It was nearly impossible. Here are the few tolerable shots.
6 comments:
good job sinking to peer pressure!!! :) your kids are adorable!!
It's probably one of the few times I'll say this, but good job for giving into peer pressure! We're excited to be able to check in on you guys.
Your children are so cute. Welcome to the blog world. I still have no idea what I am doing, but I guess I'll have to learn. Congrats!
Way to hold out longer than the rest of us. But really, I am totally in your boat. When in the world will I ever "scrapbook"again? I plan on making yearly books using http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook.
We had so fun with you and your kids last month. Let's do it again.
Tara
Congrats on finally giving in! I'm so happy, I love blogs... LOVE them! Your kids are beautiful. I love fall... pictures are always better in the fall!
I'm so glad you decided to do a blog. Not like I don't see you and everything, but it's fun to see the pictures!
I love the picture of Hadden and Calla together. Her face is the best!
-Em
Post a Comment