Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here are some of the fun things we did yesterday. I should have included a picture of Chris and I plowing snow on our tractor, since we bought eachother the snowplow as our solitary gift giving effort this year, but I forgot to take a picture, so just try to imagine 2 feet of snow with 3 inches of ice underneath it. Happy Holidays!
Snuggling with Daddy! He's back!!!
Hadden and Calla's New Kitchen
I cooked a ham and a turkey breast! For those of you who know me well, you know this was huge and deserved photographic evidence.

Calla is just so cute!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

thejohnmfamily said...

I cannot believe you cooked 2 different types of meat. Was someone bribing you? Now, did you actually eat it, or just cook it?

The MontaƱo’s said...

Your kids are too cute! We got this book called the Bread Bible for X-mas and can't stop making bread from it, the Foccacia and Monkey bread are our favs. Oh yeah, way to go MEAT EATER!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

That picture of Calla is super cute. It must have been the year of "Kitchens" for kids for Christmas. I think Noah is the only kid I know who didn't get one!!!! Someone forgot to tell me I was supposed to get one this year :)