Monday, December 1, 2008

Dancing With Daddy

Chris has been teaching Calla to dance lately...to her new favorite song, which should be playing, if I finally figured it out. I did shrink the player somehow, sorry (free blog advice always accepted!). I think we might have another music lover on our hands. Hope all your Thanksgivings were great! Ours was, and we survived black friday too.


On Daddy's Toes
Her Favorite part is the dip.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm impressed that you already have your Christmas tree up! Mike told me that we have to wait until next week. He thinks I'll kill it somehow. He's probably right. And, I finally joined the Twilight bandwagon. It's not as big up here, don't get me wrong...it's big, just not hysterical like UT! It's really good!

thejohnmfamily said...

So cute!!!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Love the dancing, and your music! I just added Iron and Wine to my blog today! does that mean you liked the movie??!! I loved it! Sigh, what can I say...

J and T said...

So, Flightless Bird, American Mouth has become one of my favorite songs. I'm glad Calla likes it, too. I need to talk to you about the movie, so I'll call you. And your Christmas picture of your kids is just adorable!