Monday, January 26, 2009

A Muggle No More



This may come as a shock to some of you who previously had to be subjected to my many arguments against reading the Harry Potter books, but I just finished the final book in the series. And...I must repent. I liked them. They haven't made it all the way to the top of my favorites, but I did have a seriously hard time putting the last three down. So, please excuse my absence from blog, email and phone calls. Also, the backgroud sums up how we all start to feel about the weather around here every January!

1 comment:

thejohnmfamily said...

I absolutely knew you would like them if you read them. They're like an evil, evil drug. The same thing happened to me though with my anti-mass literature stance. What has happened to us lately with all this Harry Potter and Twilight stuff?