Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Days

Here are a few things we have been up to lately (sorry they’re all cell phone camera shots):

IMG00001-20100611-1859

Making and eating THIS chocolate sauce.  So yummy!

IMG00010-20100611-1910

And so messy! 

IMG00006-20100611-1902

Calla loves marshmallows!

IMG00019-20100629-1132

Notice the yellow plant in the background?  Calla picked some flowers and made her own garden.  Then, she watered it with the watering can.  What a cutie!

IMG00020-20100629-1132 

So proud of her handiwork.

IMG00012-20100622-1408

Hiking with Grandma and a broken leg.

 IMG00015-20100625-1124

Riding the Frog Hopper with Mikenna.

IMG00018-20100625-1324

Cousin fun! 

IMG00022-20100705-2101 

Taking the new trailer

IMG00021-20100705-2100

To Bear Lake.

  IMG00027-20100709-2113

Dressing up as princess war plane dudes!

IMG00028-20100717-1112 

More cousin fun.  Hadden was so proud of himself that he wasn’t in this picture.  Notice the swing to the left is missing?  He was going so high he went out of the frame and thought that was so cool.

IMG00029-20100717-1112

Now he’s back.

IMG00032-20100718-1535 

Cooling off with popsicles.

IMG00039-20100720-2022

Having absolutely no fashion sense and still being cute!

100_1579

Winning fabulous chef suits at the store Christmas party

 IMG00040-20100807-1036

Hiking like the biggest kids ever,

IMG00042-20100807-1156

and making it all the way to the end!

 IMG00046-20100807-1220

Eating a well deserved lunch!

IMG00048-20100807-1224

OK, so Calla rode most of the way in this.  Thank goodness for the Chariot!

  IMG00049-20100807-1237

Proud hikers.  I can’t believe summer is winding down.  Here’s to a few more fun-filled weeks!

3 comments:

Julie and John said...

Your kids are cute!! I bet the new trailer is a blast.

Melissa B. said...

lots of fun! I will have to try the chocolate sauce, yum!

Heather said...

Fun, fun! I would like to (not should, but want) to make that chocolate sauce. I think I need to get your caramel sauce for the pancakes too, someday. Hopefully Calla is doing better? We should play soon!