Making pretzles, aka masks
Sewing and wearing superhero capes
Playing...
Or a subway station, whichever you prefer
Glad to see your household is finally feeling a bit better! Looks like you've had fun hanging out at home.
I love the princess cape. Darling!
So cute. Did you sew those capes? Holy smokes sista, those are amazing!
I love it!
I want some pretzels now. Yummmm.
I love your capes- they are great! Sorry you're sick AGAIN... hopefully you'll be better soon this time!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Glad to see your household is finally feeling a bit better! Looks like you've had fun hanging out at home.
I love the princess cape. Darling!
So cute. Did you sew those capes? Holy smokes sista, those are amazing!
I love it!
I want some pretzels now. Yummmm.
I love your capes- they are great! Sorry you're sick AGAIN... hopefully you'll be better soon this time!
Post a Comment