Friday, March 26, 2010
Bye, Bye Tooth
So, Hadden finally lost that first tooth on Wednesday. He was eating a sandwich for lunch and said, "OUCH!" when he bit through his pickle. The tooth was super loose and bleeding and all that, so we told him to just keep wiggling it. He got impatient and tried to bite into an apple to speed it up, but decided it hurt too much to do that. So, back to wiggling. I went to put Calla down for a nap and he came in missing his tooth! He didn't realize it was gone and didn't believe me until I made him look in the mirror. I though for sure he'd swallowed it, but we found it out on his chair in the kitchen. So, the toothfairy came that night and we officialy have a big kid now! Here's some pictures of Mr. Toothless and his sister, who thought the whole thing was fascinating!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Honestly, how does he have a missing tooth? I'm wanting my girls teeth to fall out because they were born so early that the nutrients got taken from their teeth for more important things (as if the heart needs the nutrients, whatever!), so their teeth are full of cavities. Send some tooth karma our way!
I wish Morgan would have a missing tooth!! She has been waiting FOREVER! You will have to let us know what the Tooth Fairy brings :)
Post a Comment