To make a long story short, Chris and I had ski/snowboard plans for our anniversary and then it decided to rain, so we got all bummed out and decided to plan a last minute trip to Disneyland instead (It was 24 hours from the time we had the idea until the time our plane took off!). What were we thinking? Hadden had the time of his life. Calla on the other hand was scared of just about everything. The only thing she liked was the carousel. We rode it about 100 times! I will not subject you all to the many and various resons why I hate Disneyland. Instead, I will just say that it was really special to see Hadden meet the "real" Mickey, Buzz, Donald, etc. And, P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps...sooooo yummy!
The Magic Castle
Ice Cream in Containment
On our Anniversary outside P.F. Chang's. Did I mention the lettuce wraps?
The "real" Mickey
I felt so bad for Calla! The only character she would have known was Pooh, and she fell asleep in the line to see him, literally 2 minutes before we got to him. Oh, well!

1 comment:
Being able to go and get those lettuce wraps within 10 minutes is sometimes the only positive thing I can think of about living here in Texas. Aren't they good?!
Post a Comment