Sunday, August 5, 2012

So, This is Goodbye...


Did you guess what this post is about?

We sold our store!  I know it is crazy!  We had someone come in and offer to buy it for a great price, so...we took it.  It has been a whirlwind ever since.  We are moving to St. George in 7 days and the rest of our life is TBA.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Liz said...

no way!! wow! i hope the move and transition go well and I can't wait to hear what is in store next!

the loves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the loves said...

What a change cold logan to warm St. George. I hope the move goes well for you. We should have seen you more when you lived close. :)

Chantel said...

WHAT!?!?! I leave the blogging world for a few days and you sold your business AND move!?!?

I hope all is going well for you!

The Montaño’s said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!! What are you guys going to do in St George? Open another store????? Good luck!!!!