Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hadden's 1st Day of 2nd Grade

Today was Hadden's first day of second grade. It was also his first day as a Little Valley Lion. He had a great first day and made a friend named Logan ;) he had a huge smile when I picked him up and hopefully that continues!

2 comments:

Julie and John said...

Wow. Welcome to your new life! I'm really curious about what you are doing next, why you ended up in St. George, etc. Were you looking to sell the store and got a great offer or did someone just come in and want to buy it? I don't think I ever pictured you actually leaving Logan! :-)

The MontaƱo’s said...

So did you sell your house in Logan? How fast this seems to me, was it really this fast paced for you??? Exciting and how fitting Hadden made a friend named Logan! :)