Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Israel A Picture A Day

Mostly because I can't look at that pink slime meat picture any longer...

I give you Israel, A Picture (or 2) a day.  I'll likely keep at it till I get bored, or until the garden really has to get planted and weeded, etc. etc.  I realized I am never going to actually blog the whole thing.  We are doing a shutterfly book that we may finish before we die, (though not at this rate!) and that is where all my efforts to record our trip and photos is going.  But, for those of you friends/family who we only see virtually, this will assuage my guilt and give you something to see and read.



Isreal is almost exactly halfway around the world from where we live.  Which means, a LONG flight!  The point of this whole trip was that it was our 10-year anniversary, so we used all our frequent flyer miles to upgrade our tickets to first-class.  Chris has always had a dream of flying upstairs on a 747 and now he can check that off his bucket list.  And, yes, it was worth it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

awesome! can't wait to see more!