I, um, didn't really remember ever hearing this Bible story before we heard it in Israel. I of course blame that completely on my non-Bible reading past. But, it's a good one, and here's the Cliff Notes version: The Lord commands Gideon to choose only the best warriors from his army for a certain battle. He finds them by watching them drink from the spring. He is commanded to only choose those who scoop the water and drink with their sword ready. They win the battle. The end.

Here is our geologist friend, Bob explaining that the spring was here because of a fault in the rock.
Here is our geologist friend, Bob explaining that the spring was here because of a fault in the rock.


2 comments:
I love it! When i was teaching the 11 year old girls primary last year, I had the same experience with that story! What?? Where did this come from? I don't remember this one!
And it happened more than once! :)
Glad I wasn't the only one! :)
Post a Comment