Thursday, December 1, 2011

November

Get ready for random…

IMG_0697

Hadden made dinner--Calla helped. He made peanut sesame noodles from this magazine. We LOVE ChopChop! It is a great resource for kids in the kitchen. The recipes really are easy, the instructions are good and the food is yummy!

IMG_0698

Chris headed to Florida on a boys trip and saw a football game. Go Gators!

IMG_0701

Calla built a Lego Pyramid herself.

IMG_0702

So proud.

IMG_0716

I helped put on the Holiday Relief Society Dinner.

IMG_0717

I should have taken a picture of the food, since that’s the part I really did, but my hands were covered in salad dressing at the time…

I did, however, tie EVERY SINGLE ONE of those chair cover bows. I then decided that if I am ever consigned to eternal punishment it will probably involve LOTS of bows.

IMG_0724

The Breaking Dawn Part 1 premiere happened, and our lovely resident chef, JaDene, put on a wonderful class with this awesome cake, which happened to be the yummiest pretty cake I’ve ever had.

IMG_0727

Happy Wedding, Bella & Edward.

IMG_0729

On to Thankgsgiving. Chris’ parents came to visit. Time to tickle Pabo

IMG_0731

“Helping” with the turkey. It was gigantic!!!

IMG_0732

Making frosting with Grandma. They made these cute turkey centerpieces out of oreos, candy corn, frosting etc. Too bad I didn’t take a picture.

IMG_0733

Chris was on duty this year. More on this later.

IMG_0736

The feast.

IMG_0738

Hadden got to play a trombone at the neighbors. This has been a dream of his for a while.

IMG_0740

My parents were supposed to come for Thanksgiving and ended up sick, so they came later. Reading with Grandma.

IMG_0463

These are Calla’s new favorite thing…

IMG_0690

IMG_0728

And this is why I have so much time to catch up my blog/sewing/projects that require sitting, and why Chris did most of the Thanksgiving. I am on crutches (and a scooter inside—see above). I have a broken sesamoid bone in the bottom of my foot. It’s super annoying being the mom on crutches but I’m trying to keep busy with projects. Anyone want a crocheted hat???

1 comment:

The Montaño’s said...

How did you break a bone on the bottom of your foot? Take it easy and enjoy this time off! It won't happen very often!