Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful

We spent Thanksgiving at home this year and my family was able to come up and join us.  It was so fun to have everyone together and to eat yummy food.  I am thankful for many things, but here are just a few:

DSC01172

Pretty centerpieces from favorite food blogs.

IMG_1429

DSC01173

If you ever make these, soak them for 3 days, not just over night.  SO YUMMY!

DSC01196

Cousins!

IMG_1413

Kids who love books.

IMG_1427

My beautiful kids and hard-working hubby! (notice I did not mention snow)

IMG_1430

Enough food.  (Specifically, enough of Grandma’s rolls.  I think I finally mastered the recipe.  SO, SO, SO yummy!)

IMG_1432

That my kids are finally old enough to sit through dinner, mostly.

IMG_1439

Sweet, little babies!  Nick and I hit it off this time.  We’re pals forever now.

IMG_1440

Little girls who love babies.

IMG_1441

This is pretty much all she wanted to do all weekend.

IMG_1444

And, finally, the start of the best season of the year.  I’m trying really hard this year to supress the retail grinch and celebrate each day with these two cuties as as season of CHRISTmas.  Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

You got a new table. I like it! What were your centerpieces, they looked like raspberries? What a cute baby... you need one don't you! Ha ha. You know Jude needs a little cousin too.

thejohnmfamily said...

I love snow. How can it not be on your list? Come on Jenny! That is one cute baby. And, isn't it great our kids can sit through dinner? Well, most of mine can, and it was marvelous.