Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Homecoming Parade


The day after Hadden’s Birthday was the homecoming parade. His choir group got to ride on a float and sing the Aggie Fight Song. Very fun.

IMG_1335

Calla was very cute, and VERY excited waiting for the parade and the candy to begin.

IMG_1340

Tyler was a little chilly.

IMG_1337

Waiting, and waiting (we were at the very end of the parade route).

IMG_1344

Some random soldier walked by and let Tyler wear his hat for a minute.

IMG_1350

Finally came the singers! Hadden’s on the back row in the red hat.

IMG_1352

Hadden, and Jack.

I added this picture after I created and published the post in Window's Live Writer (which has changed my life, I tell you!). That explains why it's bigger and I can't get it to move left. But, it's hilarious, none the less. The kids spent the rest of that Saturday playing at home. Uncle Kelly is really Dad of the year, and also makes a great table if you happen to be in need of one!

No comments: