Monday, October 25, 2010

Lions Everywhere

We’ve been busy in October, though the blog doesn’t show it, so here are some catch-up posts.  Hadden and I were able to go see the traveling Broadway production of The Lion King.  Our very expensive seats weren’t that great, and there was a family of totally obnoxious kids behind us, but it was still AMAZING!  I had seen it once before in New York with Chris and this was equally as good.  Some of the actors were even the same!  Hadden loved it.  That doesn’t even do justice to how he felt about it, but I don’t know how else to describe it.  He sat on the edge of his chair the entire time.  He was a perfect gentleman, using only his whisper voice if he had a question.  He is our little music nut!  Here is our picture outside before we went in…

DSC01234

Meanwhile, Chris took Calla to the zoo with my brother and his little boy.  From what I heard, there was much running about and naming of animals.  Both kids loved it!

DSC01235

Calla wasn’t so sure about the porcupine, though…

DSC01238

Loving the carousel…

DSC01245

DSC01246

1 comment:

The Montaño’s said...

i have always wanted to see Lion King! did you go while it was in SLC? WE shoulda went dang it! Had I been sitting behind you, I'd a been very quiet!!