Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This Kind of a Day...


Yes, that's a flask-shaped bottle filled with hot chocolate. Hot chocolate made with mostly cream, a little milk and lots and lots of chocolate melted in. Recently my kids have started fighting with eachother. Really fighting. All the time. This has not gone well for me, especially since it coincided with Hadden just missing the deadline for Kindergarten this year, and growing a serious attitude. We begged the school to let him come early, they said no...more hot chocolate for me. And, just so you don't think I locked myself in the closet and drank the whole thing myself, which I certainly would do, but didn't happen to this time, I give you this...





6 comments:

Liz said...

Oh dear, those are cute kids! And they are getting sooo big! I feel your pain but at the 15 month and 3 year old level. I wish we had preschool!!!! And if Hadden is still as smart as ever, he probably needs school as much as you do! good luck!!!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Oh my... good luck!! :) And where can I get a handy flask like that? I certainly need it! :)

Julie and John said...

My parents begged for me to go to school early too, but to no avail. They certainly are pretty strict about it. So... you're not coming. You'll have to tell me about it. I will await your phone call sometime. :-)

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Chocolate therapy... very important.

thejohnmfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejohnmfamily said...

This is why we're good friends. We both value a flask of hot chocolate. What a great idea!