Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feeling Better and Eating S'mores

Thanks to all of you who called and offered help and prayers while we were sick! The kids are both feeling much better. Calla still has lots of bruises from all the IV tries and gets tired quickly, but she is herself again. We are so blessed to live in a time with doctors, hospitals, IV fluids and all that. I took this picture the day before Calla went to the hospital. Poor kids. I am trying to remind myself now that the kids are back to fighting with eachother over every toy in our house of just how quicklty things can go from fine to serious.

Last night we grilled some hamburgers (and vegiburgers, of course) and let the kids make S'mores afterwards. Hadden loved them and made quite a mess!






Calla tried one bite and decided it was much too sticky for her.

She hates to have sticky hands, so she set it to the side and just ate chocolate instead. I can't say that I blame her, that is the best part!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

I am so glad everyone is feeling better! And yes, thank goodness for doctors!! I love Call doesn't like the sticky smores... such a girly girl! :)

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I'm all for eating chocolate and forgetting about the graham cracker. Of course, I do really like the marshmallow part....