Have I mentioned her before? Well, too bad, because here I go again. She is my favorite writer ever and so very, very hilarious. Her memoir about motherhood and parenting is Waiting for Birdy and you must read it if you haven't already. She currently writes the Dalai Mama Dishes weekly blog/recipe column. I totally adore her food, as do my kids and husband. That's a tall order to please all of us!And...She's coming here to teach 2 cooking classes at the store! She'll be here on Friday June 12th and Saturday June 13th, teaching two different menus. I know this is a totally shameless plug for the store, and I truly hope you don't mind. Here's the link:
The second class should be at the bottom of the page under "you might also like"
We are working on our coupon codes for the site, but they aren't working for the buy one get one free classes yet. So if you do want to sign up in the next few days before we get those codes organized, call down to the store (the phone number is at the bottom of the website pages) and they will get you signed up for the buy one get one free. If you don't, I won't feel bad, I promise. I will probably tell you how amazing it was, though.
2 comments:
Your website looks fantastic and I"m excited to check out this Catherine Newman woman. I'm going to read her book you mentioned and try out her recipes... pleasing everyone is a tall order, if not impossible(can you see I'm a bit skeptical?!) so I'll try and let you know how it goes. THANKS for the info!
Read and LOVED the Hunger Games (last months bookclub!) but I'm seriously thinking about the Newman book. You are awesome. Thank you!
Post a Comment