Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Must Read!
I should be blogging all those pictures--all 5 of them--I took in March and showing you how cute and talented my kids are and how we actually traveled to somewhere with sun and not this endless, endless snow that we have here at home. But, instead, I am showing you this. I know we can be food snobs over here, but this is ridiculous and disgusting. That's not to say I haven't eaten at or enjoyed some of these restaurants before (oh Macaroni Grill focaccia, how I love you). I do think that the old adage, that knowledge is power is the point of this article, though. All our best and some pictures to come sometime in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
now i have guilt!
I never want to go out to eat again!
All I can say, Thank the dear Lord Cafe Rio was not on that list! And even if it was... I may just have had to turn a blinds eye!:)
Are you sure an "F" is bad? I think it means fantastic!
So, I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about our occasional McDonald's or Wendy's run. (We usually skip the fries and drink.) And, I guess that's another reason to avoid Chili's and the Macaroni Grill. Why pay for something you can make way better at home? Thanks for the link. You know, it would be nice for restaurants to post the calories RIGHT ON THE MENU! But then, no one would eat their food. :) :) :) Am I sounding like a food snob, too? :)
Post a Comment