Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pictures

Emily and Missy these are for you--and anyone else who still cares at this point ;)

The countertops (and everything else for that matter) are still super dusty, so don't judge fully yet.  And because I'm a genius I forgot to take any pictures from the outside.  I will later today or tomorrow when there is paint on the siding.

We still need shower doors, mirrors, door knobs, appliances (except the fridge) some running water in the kitchen and paint on the cement board to get an occupancy permit tomorrow.  Plus we need one more coat of finish on the floor on Thursday so we can move in on Friday.  I hope it's possible!











2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

looks great! fun to see my house done slightly differently:)

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I am loving your kitchen!!! I can't wait to eat some croissants in it :)