Hello all! Just popping in to let you know that we have a new blog. It is honestly not something that most of you will need (or even maybe want) to read. BUT, you may know someone who does. We are going to be blogging about our culinary and family experiences with food allergies and all the related baggage that goes along with them. We are finally in a good place to deal with Hadden's allergies-we hope!- and are starting some life changes. Just a side note, it will be a public blog and I WON'T be using my kids names, so those of you who know us, please try not to drop their names in any of the comments if you happen to comment. Thanks!
I'll be hilighting what we are doing and why as well as posting recipes, ideas, cookbook reviews and more. I had so much spare time, I thought I needed another project. Ha, ha, ha, ha.....
www.weeatbeansandrice.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment