Thursday, November 8, 2012

A BAD, BAD Day for America...Again

I was trying to use my iphone ap to update posts on the blog this morning and it inadvertantly deleted my BAD day for America post.  I'm sure those of you who care to read it already have.  Here is my facebook post about the same and the FOX news article link again.  And. may I just say...broaden your news consumption and make sure you are getting the full story before you make up your mind about any story, current event, or person.

Wake up America. When, WHEN is the general population going to realize that mainstream media doesn't give the REAL, unbiased story? When will they start questioning why CNN is the ONLY station on in every American airport? Everyone has an agenda and it's time we started listening and watching with a critical eye and ear. 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/07/five-ways-mainstream-media-tipped-scales-in-favor-obama/

No comments: