Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Piano Recital/iphone Lament

I had an iphone once. It took great photos and videos. It just didn’t really have reliable service. Verizon didn’t seem to have any motivation to fix that problem, so after 6 weeks of dropping nearly all my calls, we went back to Sprint (and now I'm counting the minutes till they get an iphone). No iphone. Why, why, why am I telling you this? Because, I miss my beloved techno gadget. AND because if I had my iphone, I would have been the one videoing the recital and you wouldn’t have to turn sideways to watch it! Whatever format Chris’ new phone saves videos in is un-editable by all my standby softwares and I’m not smart enough to know if there’s some other way to rotate a video. So, without further ado, here is Hadden’s first ever piano recital, all video credits should be directed to his father!

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Great Job Hadden! That song is all so familiar:) I enjoyed listening to you practice this summer hadden. Keep up the good work!

the loves said...

That is awesome. Tell Hadden he sounded great. It makes me want to sign Anna up for piano.

Julie and John said...

That sounded awesome! Congrats to Hadden!