Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random iPhone Snapshots

I do, love, love, love my iphone!  Here are some recent, random happenings caught by the phone camera:

IMG_0054

Calla and her “having some blanket.”  She is clearly “having some” in this picture.  We are pretty sure she is going to have to go off to college with this blanket!

IMG_0064

Toothless!  Even though it’s March, he’s been singing, “All I Want for Christmas.”

IMG_0065

Visiting with cousins and holding, “a real, live baby!”

IMG_0071

Making bread.  Very exciting.

IMG_0072

Making our children pose for advertising shots…just kidding!  She really does just LOVE to make bread, or stand at the counter and “help” with just about anything going on in the kitchen!  She came up with this pose entirely of her own doing, I swear.

IMG_0074

More toothless cousins.

IMG_0076

Cutie!

IMG_1639

Dad, would you mind having your birthday twice a year, so we have an excuse to eat German Chocolate Cake more?  So yummy!

IMG_0082

Visiting the library and enjoying a good read!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

Such cute pictures! Maxwell is deeply in love with his blanket as well. Maybe they could live together with their blankets :)

thejohnmfamily said...

Calla is SO, SO cute! We miss her.

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I especially love the photo of Hadden reading next to Grandpa - although Calla having some blanket is pretty darn cute, too.

Julie and John said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!